Lunar Spacecraft Pilot - Asteroid Miner
For iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android
- Navigate your spacecraft delicately through cave labyrinths of distant asteroids and moons
- Fly through three playable worlds, each with varying degrees of difficulty and gravity
- Fight your way through 36 handmade levels
- Take different kinds of defense systems out of action
- Avoid hitting walls that can damage your spacecraft
- Find valuable resources, transport them to the lunar surface with your ship’s tractor beam and then escape into orbit
- High-score tables allow you to measure your skills against other players from all over the world and show them that you are one of the world’s best space pilots
Many generations after the first humans have settled a new home planet, a few daring spacecraft pilots plan a return to their old home - Earth. On several nearby asteroids and moons, a long-extinct alien race has left valuable spherical crystals which are protected by autonomous defensive fortifications. Only these rare crystals provide the pilots with sufficient resources for their return to Earth.
Join the pilots' space battle as they fight their way back to our home planet!
Download Lunar Spacecraft Pilot now and board your lunar spacecraft.
Please note: Lunar Spacecraft Pilot is free to play but players are charged real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device's settings.
Any game content can be unlocked through play. Players can ease and accelerate their progress through the game through the payment of real money.
This game can be downloaded at no charge. However, to finance the development of this game, we occasionally show advertisements during game-breaks. If you wish to avoid these ads, they can be turned off through the payment of real money. A one-time payment will automatically deactivate all advertisements permanently.
If you have troubles starting the game or if the app crashes please contact us through the Support-URL or Facebook group and write us a short message about your problem, which device and OS version use. Then we are able to help you until all problems are solved.