Jump&Fly - The Parachute Simulator
For iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android
An iPhone 4, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4G or higher is recommended, for the full game experience.
Please note: Jump and Fly is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device's settings.
Start your parachute career at Jump and Fly!
Compete against players from all around the world! Jump off the airplane, open your parachute and try to land in the bull's-eye. Get both feet on the ground simultaneously for a safe landing.
- Get ratings for your performance
- Consecutive Internet rankings with highscores
- Daily competition
- Upgrade the skills of your player
- Customize your player
- Graphical zoom effects
- Touch screen to jump off
- Watch the right timing - else the wind will blow you away
- Touch screen again to open your parachute
- Tilt your mobile device to fly
- Easy to play, hard to master: Requires skillful playing
- You can fly in the wind direction, but it is difficult to fly against it
Internet Competition ("Daily Ranked Jump" feature):
- You can only make one competition jump per day
- Practice until you know how to handle your parachute - you can make as many practice jumps as you want!
- Select the "Daily Ranked Jump" in the "Play Menu" when you feel ready for it
- If you abort the daily ranked jump your jump for today will be lost and you can retry tomorrow
- Only the daily ranked jump counts for the Internet Rankings
- Check your daily ranking and all-time world ranking after your daily ranked jump!
- Practice jumps don't count for the highscore
- After every daily ranked jump you will receive reward points which can be used to upgrade and colorize your parachute
- Reward points to customize your parachute are also available in the shop
Additional note: After an initial in-app purchase iOS will keep you logged in for 15 minutes. During the 15 minute interval additional purchases won't require a re-entry of the password. This is a function of iOS and not within our control.